Elomi "Cate" Hazel UW Bra (DD-K)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Based on the Caitlyn frame, but with a little of the excess fabric removed at the underarm for improved support
- Three section cup plus side support panel or forward shape, uplift and separation
- Sheer embroidered top cup features a stylish intersecting arc design
- Embroidery has a special flattened finish to minimize show-through
- Back strap position has been moved slightly compared to Caitlyn to preen strap slippage
- Elasticated neck edge for ease of fit
- Powernet wing for anchorage and support
- Bow detail at center front apexes
Finding your perfect size can be a daunting task, but we're here to help!
The same staff that work in our retail stores are ready to assist you online. We work daily with all of the products on this site and have over 25 years of in-person fitting experience. We see the garments on real bodies, every day, not just in the perfect pictures provided by the manufacturers. We understand who they work for, who they don't, and how they really fit. You can count on us to help you navigate the varying size scales and translate the "bra alphabet" for each of the brands that we carry.
Looking for help and recommendations?
We promise to support you through all of life's changes!
If you haven't yet been fit by us, please book a fitting appointment. We offer both in-person and virtual fitting services.
If you are a returning customer, click the SIZING HELP link in the bottom menu and fill out the contact form, so we can update your measurements on file. Request a personalized inventory and we will send one suited to your specific size, needs and body type.
Wearing the correct bra size is an important part of self-care and annual fittings are recommended. It is just as important to select the correct style as it is the right size. You can rely on us to help you get the perfect fit every time, both online and in person.